Subscribe by e-mail

Saturday, July 27, 2013

AAN day 41 - London, Ontario --> Brantford, Ontario

Across America North - day 41 - London, Ontario --> Brantford, Ontario

I hoped for an easy day and today was it.  I missed a couple of turns and got a few bonus miles but the day was still easy.  It rained on and off a little but it was still easy.

Tomorrow we'll be in Niagara Falls, New York and will get a rest day on Monday.  On Tuesday we'll start across New York on our way to Henrietta (apparently indistinguishable from Rochester) and beyond.

Upon entering Canada, Verizon was promptly sent me the schedule of roaming charges. 
calls - $0.89/min
data - $2.05/MB
When leaving Canada tomorrow, I expect another notice announcing my return to domestic charges.  At that point, I'll turn on the parts that I've disabled.

The poor guy who was denied a visa is still on his way around Lake Erie.  He rode about 156 miles the first day and 140 miles the second.  The last I heard, he was in northeastern Ohio and still heading for Niagara Falls.  He might even get a rest day.

<iframe width='465' height='548' frameborder='0' src='http://connect.garmin.com:80/activity/embed/349170659'></iframe>

No pictures today.  Rain isn't good for the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment