Subscribe by e-mail

Friday, July 26, 2013

AAN day 40 - Port Huron, MI --> London, Ontario

Across America North - day 40 - Port Huron, MI --> London, Ontario

The network is unreliable and I'm getting "connection reset" errors every time I blink.  I'll try again tomorrow.

We woke at 4:45 today to get ready for a 6:45 departure for the Canada border. Immigration already had our names and passport information so getting through customs was a breeze. Immigration closed the big bridge to traffic and we crossed together and lined up for a passport check on the Canada side.

We spent the day on pretty good roads in farmland as we did in Michigan. The only obvious difference was that the street signs were in metric units as they should be in the US.

I'm getting worn down. The next rest day will probably do wonders as did all the others so far. Talk turns more and more to the end of the trip and I'm more and more ready for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment